BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Recent happenings...

It's hard to believe a month has already gone by since I've updated the blog. Although, on the other hand, not much has been happening on the Wardrip front, so a blog update didn't really seem necessary.


Noah's life has been filled with studying, homework assignments, more studying, work, school projects, more studying, and now finals. This quarter he has been taking an algorithms class, which has been challenging to say the least. The picture below gives a glimpse of just what I mean--two weeks ago we drove up to NorCal to visit family and Noah studied most of the way up and down California (while Jack snoozed on his lap!).



Needless to say, we'll both be ecstatic when he finishes the quarter this Thursday! We're looking forward to spending time together this summer enjoying the many fun things San Diego has to offer!

This last weekend, I flew up to Davis for a solo weekend with my mother-in-law and brother-in-law. My mother-in-law treated me to "The Phantom of the Opera" which was such a blast. I had never seen the show before, so it was great to see all the stage effects, costumes, and of course, the music and singing was phenomenal.




Til next time,
Allison

2 comments:

EP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EP said...

Lucky duck! I have always wanted to see Phantom :) Glad you had a blast!

Next time you are up here, give me a call, and we can get together. Davis is not too far away :)

Tell Noah good luck with finals and the end of the quarter.

Elizabeth